Payments at Slothunter Casino
The administration of Slothunter Casino made sure that all payments are not only convenient, but also fast. The creators of the platform paid special attention to transaction security. All personal data of visitors and payment information is not transferred to third parties and is not available to other users.
Choice of payment systems
When choosing a payment method in a casino, players pay attention to several basic criteria:
The administration reserves the right to set limits on the maximum replenishment of the account and withdrawal of funds.
Deposit methods at Slot Hunter Casino
There are several modern payment methods available to visitors at the casino. The player chooses the one that is more convenient for him.
- VISA is the largest payment system that offers to use not only credit, but also debit cards to deposit or withdraw winnings.
- MasterCard is a leading provider of cards accepted at Slot Hunter Casino. The card can be linked to an electronic wallet, if necessary.
- Maestro is a subsidiary service from MasterCard. It provides customers with debit cards designed to make online payments.
- Skrill is an electronic wallet that is often used to conduct transactions in online casinos. Replenishment and withdrawal of funds occurs instantly.
- Neteller is an electronic wallet that can be linked to an account or credit card. You can quickly and easily cash out your winnings or make a deposit with it.
- EcoPayz is a payment system that allows you to receive and send money online. It is easy to open an account and, most importantly, it is safe. You do not need to specify bank details and pass a credit history check.
All the proposed payment methods at Slot Hunter Casino guarantee the security and preservation of all personal information.
Fees and limits
Players are recommended to study the rules for depositing and withdrawing funds in advance. Transactions are accompanied by commissions and limits, which you need to be aware of in order to avoid unpleasant surprises. Restrictions vary depending on the system the user has chosen. The commission for replenishment or withdrawal to credit or debit cards, electronic wallets and payment systems is about 5%.
It is recommended to familiarize yourself with the transaction limits relative to the selected system before the payment is made. Restrictions may also change depending on the method that the user has chosen.